Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Creating the font settings file for imported applications
To ensure that your imported mobile app is displayed properly with the Mobile – Slide Up layout, you customize the icon font for the native elements of your mobile app. After you upload the converted font file, create an empty text file for font settings.Pega Platform stores font settings for Pega Infinity Mobile Client in the
pyMobileFontsListfile. When you import a mobile app that uses UI Kit in a version that is earlier than version 14, the
pyMobileFontsListfile is missing from the mobile app definition, and you must create that file manually.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create Binary File form, in the Identifier field, enter the font name, pyMobileFontsList.
- In the App Name (Directory) field, enter the name of the folder that contains the font settings file, for example, myAppName.
- In the File Type (extension) field, enter txt.
- Click Create and Open.
- Click , and then select your application in the Context area.
Previous topic Uploading custom font files Next topic Modifying the font settings file for imported applications