Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Customizing fonts for the native mobile app components
Customize the fonts for the text that is displayed on the header or the bottom bar of your mobile app, to conform to your company's branding and to improve readability.
- Upload the font files.For more information, see Uploading custom font files.
- Modify the fonts list.For more information, see Modifying the fonts settings file for font customization.
- Modify the skin of your application. For more information, see Modifying the application skin for font customization.
- Uploading custom font files
Ensure that your user interface meets the branding requirements of your company by adding new fonts to Pega Platform. Your custom font files can comprise standard fonts or icon fonts, which you can then add to the default icon set for your application.
- Modifying the fonts settings file for font customization
- Modifying the application skin for font customization
You customize the fonts for the text that is displayed on native elements of your mobile app, for example, to conform to your company's branding or to improve readability. After you modify the fonts list for your mobile app, modify your application skin to display these fonts in the user interface.
Previous topic Incorporating Pega into external mobile apps Next topic Uploading custom font files