- Open your mobile channel:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the tile that represents a mobile channel for your app.
- On the mobile channel page, on the Configuration tab, click the Offline category.
- In the Case type section, next to the case type for which you want to disable server-side processing, click the Edit configuration icon.
- In the case type configuration dialog box, expand the Advanced section.
- Select the Perform post-processing only on client check box.
- On the mobile channel rule form, click Save.