- Open your mobile channel:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the tile that represents a mobile channel for your app.
- On the mobile channel page, on the Configuration tab, click the General category.
- In the Offline section, select the Enable offline support check box.
- On the Configuration tab, click the Offline category.
- In the Offline support section, manage the case types that are
Choices Actions Add a case type
- Click Add case type.
- In the Available case types window, select the check box next to the case type that you want to add.
- Click Submit.
Remove a case type from the list Next to the case type that you want to remove, click the Remove icon.
- Configure the navigation experience in the offline-enabled mobile app by replacing the
native My Work page with a web-based Worklist page.Offline-enabled mobile apps do not support the native worklist component.
For more information about adding and removing navigation pages, see Adding items to the menu bar.
- Click Save.
- Creating offline configuration templates
Determine the elements that are a part of your offline-enabled mobile app package by creating offline configuration templates. For example, create a template in which you add custom images and icons, to make them available in offline mode.