Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Publishing QR codes
Ensure that users can download your mobile app by distributing the app installation package with a QR code.
- Open your mobile channel:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the tile that represents a mobile channel for your app.
- In the mobile preview on the right side of the screen, select the operating system for
which you want to distribute the app:
- To access the QR code for an Android app, click the Build Android app button.
- To access the QR code for an iOS app, click the Build iOS app button.
- In the Build app pane, copy the QR code.
- Publish the copied QR code on a website, send it by email to users, or distribute the
Note: QR codes and HTML download links are unique to either iOS or Android app builds. Do not share an operating system-specific QR code across different platforms. Previous topic Downloading a mobile app in a binary file Next topic Performing advanced mobile app development tasks