Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Retrieving device logs
Retrieve device logs to troubleshoot and support mobile apps without disturbing device users.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing mobile app, and then click the Log history tab.
- In the Operator ID field, select the name of the user ID for which you want to retrieve the logs.
- In the Log level field, select the severity of events that you
want to include in the device logs.Pega Platform retrieves logs for the selected events and for events with higher severity.
- In the Log history area at the bottom of the screen, select the
time period for which you want the logs to be retrieved:
- Click All available history to retrieve all logs that have been stored on the device for the mobile app.
- Click Specify a date range to retrieve logs for a specified period. Select the start and end dates in the UTC time zone for the period for which you want to retrieve logs.
- Click Retrieve log.
Previous topic Device logs Next topic Viewing device logs