Ensure that your user interface meets the branding requirements of your
company by adding new fonts to Pega Platform. Your custom font files can
comprise standard fonts or icon fonts, which you can then add to the default icon set for your
In Pega Platform, you store font files as binary
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create Binary File tab, in the
Label field, enter a name for your font.
- In the App Name (Directory) field, enter the name of the folder
that contains your font file.
- In the File Type (extension) field, enter
- Click Create and Open.
- On the Edit Binary File form, click Upload file.
- In the Upload file window, click Choose
file, select the font file, and then click Upload
- Click Save.
- Optional: To use other font weights that belong to the same text font family, repeat steps 1 through 8, and then upload font files for each
of the weights.
A TTF file contains one font weight only.