Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Uploading custom font files
Ensure that your user interface meets the branding requirements of your company by adding new fonts to Pega Platform. Your custom font files can comprise standard fonts or icon fonts, which you can then add to the default icon set for your application.In Pega Platform, you store font files as binary files.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create Binary File tab, in the Label field, enter a name for your font.
- In the App Name (Directory) field, enter the name of the folder
that contains your font file.
For example: Enter webwb.
- In the File Type (extension) field, enter woff2.
- Click Create and Open.
- On the Edit Binary File form, click Upload file.
- In the Upload file window, click Choose file, select the font file, and then click Upload file.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To use other font weights that belong to the same text font family, repeat steps 1 through 8, and then upload font files for each
of the weights.
For example: You can upload fonts as MyFontNameBold.woff2 and MyFontNameLight.woff2.A TTF file contains one font weight only. Previous topic Converting the icon font for imported applications Next topic Creating the font settings file for imported applications