Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Uploading a push notifications certificate
By uploading a push notifications certificate to an iOS certificate set in Pega Platform App Studio , you can use the certificate set for a mobile app that you are configuring, so that push notifications are enabled in the mobile app.
- Open an existing iOS certificate set.For more information, see Opening an existing iOS certificate set.
- From the Mobile Provisioning file list, click a provisioning profile that supports push notifications. Otherwise, the Push Notification Certificate list is not visible.
- Click New that is located next to the Push Notification Certificate list.
- Click Browse, and select an APNs certificate file from your directory that contains a single private key.
- In the Certificate name field, enter the name for the push notifications certificate. The name cannot include underscore ( _ ), hyphen (-), or period (.) characters.
- In the Encryption password field, enter the encryption password for the push notifications certificate.
- Click OK.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Uploading a signing certificate Next topic Uploading a widget provisioning profile