Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Uploading a signing certificate
You upload a signing certificate .p12 file from your local directory to a new or to an existing iOS certificate set. A signing certificate is used for digitally signing entries, such as installer packages, email messages, and similar items.
- If necessary, generate a new distribution signing certificate for your iOS app from the Apple Developer Portal and save it to your directory. For more information, see the Generating mobile certificates for the iOS platform Pega Community article.
- If the certificate set does not exist, create a new certificate set.For more information, see Creating an iOS certificate set.
- If the certificate set exists, open an existing certificate set.For more information, see Opening an existing iOS certificate set.
- Create an iOS certificate set.For more information, see Creating an iOS certificate set.
- Next to the Signing certificate field, click New.
- Click Browse, and select the signing certificate .p12 file from your directory.
- In the Certificate name field, enter the name for the certificate. The name cannot include underscore ( _ ), hyphen (-), or period (.) characters.
- In the Encryption password field, enter the encryption password for the certificate.
- Click OK.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Uploading a provisioning profile Next topic Uploading a push notifications certificate