You upload a widget provisioning profile from your computer to a new or to an existing certificate set. A widget provisioning profile for the iOS platform is a collection of digital entities that enables the use of a Today widget with your mobile app for iOS.
- If necessary, generate a new widget provisioning profile for your iOS app from the Apple Developer Portal and save it in a directory of your choice.
- If the certificate set does not exist, create a new certificate set.For more information, see Creating an iOS certificate set.
- If the certificate set exists, open an existing certificate setFor more information, see Opening an existing iOS certificate set.
- Create a new iOS certificate set.For more information, see Creating an iOS certificate set.
- Next to the Widget Provisioning file list, click New.
- Click Browse, and select a widget provisioning profile file from your directory.
- In the Profile name field, enter a name for the widget provisioning profile. The name cannot include underscore ( _ ), hyphen (-), or period (.) characters.
- Click OK.
- Click Submit.