Configuring mobile build server settings
Ensure that you properly configure your build server settings before you generate an Android or iOS application package for your mobile app. Incorrect or missing build server credentials disable the option to build an app in the mobile channel.
- If you do not have Mobile Build Service account credentials, ask your Pega client representative to submit a ticket in My Support Portal and
request these credentials for you.
Note: Mobile Build Service account credentials consist of an account name and an API key.
- Ensure that you can access Admin Studio in your Pega Platform instance.
For more information, see Admin Studio overview.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- In the Mobile app build server section, enter the Mobile Build Service account name and API key.
- Optional: To disable the authentication requirement when a user downloads your app, clear the Require login for mobile app download check box.
- Confirm your changes by clicking Save.
- Default security settings for mobile apps
Pega Platform includes default security mechanisms that help you generate secure mobile apps.
- Preparing mobile apps for signing
Before you generate an installation package for your Android or iOS app, you must prepare the app for signing by creating a certificate set. With a complete certificate set, you can build the app and ensure that users can install the app on their devices.
- Building mobile apps
Convert your application into a mobile app that users can install on their mobile devices. You can generate both Android and iOS apps, which helps you meet the needs of a wide array of mobile users.
Previous topic Generating native mobile apps Next topic Default security settings for mobile apps