- In the footer of Dev Studio, click the Clipboard icon.
- In the Clipboard tool, in the Thread list, select the status conflict case that you want to investigate.
- In the clipboard navigation pane, expand the User Pages section, and then expand the pyWorkPage (Pega-Work-OfflineSync) subsection.
- In the pyWorkPage (Pega-Work-OfflineSync) subsection, click pySyncErrorCase.
- On the pySyncErrorCase clipboard page, compare the field values with the field values of the corresponding case on the server and decide how to proceed.
- Optional: To gain more insight about the corresponding case status conflict, in the clipboard navigation pane, click pyWorkPage (Pega-Work-OfflineSync), and then analyze the value of the pySyncErrorMessages field.
Address the conflict by analyzing the case data from the client and by deciding how to proceed with the corresponding case on the server. Pega Platform stores the case data from the client on the pySyncErrorCase clipboard page.