Troubleshooting an iOS mobile app
When troubleshooting a mobile app created for the iOS platform:
- Ensure you set the application log level to debug.
- You can view application logs and local storage from the system info pages available in the side menu for the app.
- You can also view application logs directly from Xcode by opening the Devices window and selecting the connected device where the mobile app was installed.
- Build your iOS mobile app by using an Apple developer certificate. Remember that:
- With the Apple developer certificate, you can install your mobile app only on devices that are registered with the Apple Developer Program.
- You can obtain your Apple developer private key by exporting it directly from your Xcode account, or alternatively, from the Keychain Access application on your Mac computer.
- In the Safari options on your Mac computer, enable showing the develop menu in a menu option.
Previous topic Troubleshooting mobile apps Next topic Resolving case status conflicts in offline mode