To source large data pages from a connector, activity, or data transform, define the fields that you want to include in the data page by creating and configuring a data type.
- In Dev Studio, create and configure a data type:
- Create a data type that you want to use for your data page.For more information, see Creating a data type in Dev Studio.
- On the Data model tab, click Add field.
- In the Add field to dialog box, enter the name and type of the property that you want to include in the data page.
- Optional: To add more properties to the data type, click Submit & add another.
- After you add all properties to the data type, click Submit.
- Click Save.
- Create a data type that you want to use for your data page.
- If the source of the data type is local data storage, ensure that you optimize
the pyModificationDateTime and
pyIsRecordDeleted properties by performing the
For more information about property optimization, see Planning for property optimization.
- On the Records tab, create a dedicated table for the class by clicking Configure source.
- In the source list, add the pyModificationDateTime and pyIsRecordDeleted properties by clicking the Plus icon and selecting the corresponding property names.
- Click Submit.
- In the Review dialog box, confirm the settings by clicking Close.
- Click Save.