To ensure that your imported mobile app is displayed properly with the Mobile
– Slide Up layout, you customize the icon font for the native elements of your mobile app.
After you upload the converted font file, create an empty text file for font
Pega Platform stores font settings for Pega Infinity
Mobile Client in the
file. When you import a mobile app
that uses UI Kit in a version that is earlier than version 14, the
file is missing from the mobile app definition, and you
must create that file manually.
Before you begin: Upload the font files. For more information, see Uploading custom font files.
What to do next: Modify the fonts list to add the font for icons in your
imported mobile app. For more information, see Modifying the font settings file for imported applications.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create Binary File form, in the
Identifier field, enter the font name,
- In the App Name (Directory) field, enter the name of the folder
that contains the font settings file, for example, myAppName.
- In the File Type (extension) field, enter
- Click Create and Open.
- Click Context
area., and then select your application in the