Match the branding of your mobile app with the requirements of your company or project by customizing the interface elements, such as the buttons and navigation menu. Branded applications ensure that your users recognize your brand's identity.
- Open your mobile channel:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the tile that represents a mobile channel for your app.
- On the mobile channel page, on the Layout tab, click Theme.
- In the Theme section, specify how you want to display the
bottom navigation menu and the floating action button:
- In the Bottom menu style list, choose whether you want the bottom navigation menu to consist of icons with corresponding labels or icons without labels.
- Optional: To automatically hide the bottom navigation bar when users scroll up or down the screen, select the Enable auto hiding bars on scroll check box.
- In the Floating action button position list,
choose whether you want to position the floating action button in the
bottom right or in the bottom center of the screen.The floating action button creates a new work item when users tap the button. For example, on a mobile list page with expense reports, the floating action button creates a new expense report. To add a floating action button to your mobile list page, see Authoring mobile list pages.
- In the Mobile specific colors section, customize the colors of the listed interface elements by clicking the color picker icon and then selecting a color for the element.
- Click Save.
- Customizing the icon and launch screen of mobile apps
Match the branding of your mobile app with the requirements of your company or project by customizing the app icon and launch screen. Branded applications ensure that your users recognize your brand's identity.