Improve the performance of your offline-enabled mobile app by disabling the processing of attachments and signatures. For example, if you know that your app users do not need to work with any attachments in offline mode, you can disable attachment support.
- Open your mobile channel:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the tile that represents a mobile channel for your app.
- On the mobile channel page, on the Configuration tab, click the Offline category.
- In the Case type section, next to the case type for which you want to modify the attachment settings, click the Edit configuration icon.
- In the case type configuration dialog box, determine how you want to disable attachment
and signature support in your offline-enabled app by performing one of the following
- To disable caching and viewing of attachments and signatures that are not created on the mobile device when offline, clear the Cache attachments for offline use check box.
- To completely disable the processing of attachments and signatures, clear the Allow use of attachments check box.
- In the dialog box, click OK.
- On the mobile channel rule form, click Save.