- A QR code or a direct URL to download the app
- Publishing on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- A third-party Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution
Downloading installation packages
After you build a mobile app, download the app installation package to your device. You can also share the app with other users by providing them with a direct download link or QR code.
- Open your mobile channel:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the tile that represents a mobile channel for your app.
- In the upper-right corner of the mobile channel configuration page, select the
operating system for which you want to download the installation package:
- To download the installation package for an iOS app, click the Build iOS app icon.
- To download the installation package for an Android app, click the Build Android app icon.
- In the Build app pane, obtain the installation package:
- To download the installation package through your browser, click .
- To download the installation package to a mobile device, scan the available QR code with the device of your choice.
- Optional: To distribute the installation package, share the QR code or direct download link with
your users or distribute the
Note: QR codes and download links are unique to either iOS or Android app builds. Do not share an operating system-specific code or link across different platforms.