- Open your mobile channel:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the tile that represents a mobile channel for your app.
- On the mobile channel page, on the Configuration tab, click the Offline category.
- In the Case type section, next to the case type for which you want to adjust the packaging, click the Edit configuration icon.
- In the case type configuration dialog box, expand the Advanced section.
- Select the Available offline only when in user's worklist check box.
- In the dialog box, click OK.
- On the mobile channel rule form, click Save.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click When.
- In the list of when rule instances, search for the
pyPackageAssignmentFlows when rule, and then set it to
true=true.This rule is available in the @baseclass class and is set to false by default. For more information, see When condition rules.
- On the when rule form, click Save.
By default, when you enable the processing of a case type in offline mode, the entire case type and available rules are available offline after data synchronization. However, some use case scenarios do not require all case type data to be available offline, but only the rules that are relevant to the flow that is currently on the user's worklist. By limiting packaging to only the data that is relevant to the current work item, you can make the data synchronization in your offline-enabled app more effective for your business scenario.