You customize the fonts for the text that is displayed on native elements of your mobile
app, for example, to conform to your company's branding or to improve readability. After you
upload custom fonts, modify the fonts list for your mobile app.
Before you begin: Upload the font files. For more information, see Uploading custom font files.
What to do next: Modify your application skin. For more information, see Modifying the application skin for font customization.
- In the header of Dev Studio, in the search field, enter pyMobileFontsList, and then press
- In the search results, expand the list of matches by clicking the arrow next to the
pyMobileFontsList link, and then open the text file rule by
clicking the link for the UI-Kit 7 ruleset.
- On the pyMobileFontsList text file rule configuration screen, save
a copy of the text file rule in the context of your application by clicking , and then selecting your application in the Context
- For each of the font files that you upload, in the
pyMobileFontsList rule, add a JSON array, according to the
parameters define the following attributes:
- Defines the URL address of the font file.
- Defines the name of the font.
- Defines the type of the font.
- Click Save.