Create a mobile channel to configure, customize, and generate your mobile app. For example, you can set up a mobile channel for an expense reporting application, to build an app that supports users who work away from their desks.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Create new channel interface section, click the Mobile tile.
- In the New mobile interface window, in the
Name field, enter the label for your mobile
Note: Ensure that the label is unique to the mobile channel.
- Optional: To clarify the purpose of your app, in the Description field, enter a meaningful summary of the app.
- Click Submit.
- In the new mobile channel tab, click Save.