- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Technical category, and then click Static Content Bundle.
- In the Bundle Name column, open the configuration tab for the rule by clicking pypega_ui_userscripts_offline.
- On the Definition tab, click the Add item icon.
- In the App name field, enter webwb.
- In the File extension field, enter js.
- In the File name field, enter the name of the
- Check out the pypega_ui_userscripts_offline rule to your
- Click the arrow next to the Private edit button, and then select Check out to branch.
- In the Check Out to Branch dialog box, in the Branch menu, select the branch that you created.
- Click Check out to branch.
- Click Save.