- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users, and then click Personas.
- In the Role area, next to the role that you assigned to the users of your Pega Platform application, in the Channel interface list, select a mobile channel.
- Click Save.
- Security mechanisms for mobile apps
You can take advantage of several security mechanisms when you build a Pega Mobile Client-based app. These mechanisms help you provide users with access to your mobile apps that matches your company's security requirements.
- Selecting an authentication service
Build safe mobile apps by selecting an authentication source that matches your security requirements. For example, you can use the default account authentication to effectively build secure apps that users can access with Pega Platform credentials.
- Increasing mobile app security with time-outs and native locks
Increase the security of your mobile apps by configuring automatic app locks, and by adding convenient and secure mechanisms to unlock them. For example, you can configure your app to lock after a period of time and require users to unlock it by using a native fingerprint scanner.