Resolving case status conflicts in offline mode
Analyze case details to ensure that no data is lost when a case status conflict occurs. Case status conflicts occur after an offline-enabled mobile app synchronizes with the server and the case status on the server progresses in respect to the case status on the client.
When a case status conflict occurs, Pega Platform creates a status conflict case (named Sync Error Case) that contains data from the case on the client. Pega Platform then routes the case to the work queue that you defined for case status conflicts so that a designated person (for example, a system administrator) can address the conflict. For more information, see Routing case status conflicts in offline mode.
- In the footer of Dev Studio, click the Clipboard icon.
- In the Clipboard tool, in the Thread list, select the status conflict case that you want to investigate.
- In the clipboard navigation pane, expand the User Pages section, and then expand the pyWorkPage (Pega-Work-OfflineSync) subsection.
- In the pyWorkPage (Pega-Work-OfflineSync) subsection, click pySyncErrorCase.
- On the pySyncErrorCase clipboard page, compare the field values with the field values of the corresponding case on the server and decide how to proceed.
- Optional: To gain more insight about the corresponding case status conflict, in the clipboard navigation pane, click pyWorkPage (Pega-Work-OfflineSync), and then analyze the value of the pySyncErrorMessages field.
Previous topic Troubleshooting an iOS mobile app Next topic Accessing mobile device logs