Ensure that your user interface meets the branding requirements of your
company by adding new fonts to Pega Platform. Your custom font files can
comprise standard fonts or icon fonts, which you can then add to the default icon set for your
In Pega Platform, you store font files as binary
What to do next: Add the new font CSS to the skin of your application. For more
information, see Creating a CSS font file.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create Binary File tab, in the
Label field, enter a name for your font.
- In the App Name (Directory) field, enter the name of the folder
that contains your font file.For example: Enter webwb.
- In the File Type (extension) field, enter
- Click Create and Open.
- On the Edit Binary File form, click Upload file.
- In the Upload file window, click Choose
file, select the font file, and then click Upload
- Click Save.
- Optional: To use other font weights that belong to the same text font family, repeat steps 1 through 8, and then upload font files for each
of the weights.For example: You can upload fonts as MyFontNameBold.woff2 and
A TTF file contains one font weight only.