Selecting the default action flow for actions created from Pega 1:1 Operations Manager change requests
All actions requested by business users in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager are created with the same default flow settings. Choose between flow settings based on a dynamic action template, a specific action, or an empty action flow with no shapes.
- Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as an operator in the TeamLead access group.
- In the left navigation panel, click the operator icon, and then click Operations Manager Settings.
- Select the default flow type.
- None - actions are created with an empty flow that the NBA Specialist can customize manually.
- Reference flow from another action - actions are created by
using an existing action as a template. The new action reuses the flow defined in the
template action. To modify the action flow, the NBA Specialist must edit the original
Note: If you select a different action to use as a template while a change request is in the Build stage, the action flow for the change request will be updated accordingly. If a change request is already in the Test or Deploy stage, selecting a different action template will not affect the change request.
- Copy flow from another action - actions are created by copying an existing action. The new action has a flow with the same shapes as the copied action, but it does not reference the copied action directly. The NBA Specialist can edit the new action flow directly without modifying the copied action.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Building features Next topic Enabling business users to request changes to action bundles