Creating a change request in Pega 1:1 Operations Manager
Pega 1:1 Operations Manager gives non-technical teams the ability to request changes to business-as-usual operations, such as the update of an action, or the creation of a new action. As a Pega 1:1 Operations Manager user, you can create a change request in the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager portal.
- Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as a user with the <your
implementation application>:BusinessUser access group.The default portal for the <your implementation application>:BusinessUser user group is the 1:1 Operations Manager portal. For more information, see the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager Implementation Guide on the https://https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/products/marketing.
- In the left navigation pane, click .
- In the Change Request window, in the Name field, enter a meaningful title for your request.
- In the Select type section, select whether you want to create a new action, update an existing action, or whether you are unsure at this time.
- In the Completion date field, specify when you want the update to be completed.
- In the Description field, provide more details about the changes
that you want to request.
For example: Create a new action which promotes the Platinum Credit Card to customers who are part of our loyalty program.
- Optional: In the Attach files section, provide files related to the request by clicking Attach.
- Click Create.
Previous topic Pega 1:1 Operations Manager User Guide Next topic Approving a change request