In the Plan phase, as a business user, you define additional requirements, context, eligibilities, and channel details.
- After you receive a notification email that your change request was approved, log in as a user with the <your implementation application>:BusinessUser access group.
- In the To do section of the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager Home page, click Go next to the request on which you want to work.
- Depending on the type of change that you want to request, do one of the following
Create new action
- Review the request details on the Define attributes tab and adjust them as required, for example, to provide more information about the action.
- In the Define availability tab, specify the conditions
under which the action is available to customers.
For example: Specify the dates when the action is available, or indicate whether the action should be offered to customers as part of a bundle.
- In the Define engagement policy tab, select the conditions
under which the action can be offered to customers.
For example: An action can be offered only to customers who signed up for a loyalty card.
- In the Define channels tab, describe the treatments which
you want to be associated with the action.
- Provide the text for the web ad or ads which you require, and describe their placement on the web page
- Define the subject line, tracking code, and other data elements for an email
- Define the text, tracking code, and other data elements for an SMS
Update existing action
- In the Specify details section, select the action that you want to update.
- Specify the action attributes that you want to update.
- Update action details
- Modify engagement policies
- Edit, create, or remove treatments for the action
- Click Finish.
- In the Rank field, indicate the request priority by entering the rank for the change request.
- Click Submit.