- Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as a user with the <your
implementation application>:BusinessUser access group.The default portal for the <your implementation application>:BusinessUser user group is the 1:1 Operations Manager portal. For more information, see the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager Implementation Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.
- In the left navigation pane, click .
- In the Change Request window, in the Name field, enter a meaningful title for your request.
- In the Select type section, select whether you want to create a new action, update an existing action, or whether you are unsure at this time.
- In the Completion date field, specify when you want the update to be completed.
- In the Description field, provide more details about the changes
that you want to request.
For example: Create a new action which promotes the Platinum Credit Card to customers who are part of our loyalty program.
- Optional: In the Attach files section, provide files related to the request by clicking Attach.
- Click Create.
Result: Pega 1:1 Operations Manager creates the change request. For change requests other than Change prediction, you can now define additional requirements, context, eligibilities, and channel details.
- Depending on the type of change that you want to request, do one of the following
Create new action
- Review the request details on the Define attributes tab and adjust them as required, for example, to provide more information about the action.
- In the Define availability tab, specify the conditions
under which the action is available to customers.
For example: Specify the dates when the action is available, or indicate whether the action should be offered to customers as part of a bundle.
- If you defined any customer journeys for your Pega Customer Decision Hub application, select a customer journey stage that the action is associated with in the Define journey stage tab.
- In the Define engagement policy tab, select the conditions
under which the action can be offered to customers.
For example: An action can be offered only to customers who signed up for a loyalty card.
- In the Define channels tab, describe the treatments which
you want to be associated with the action.
- Provide the text for the web ad or ads which you require, and describe their placement on the web page
- Define the subject line, tracking code, and other data elements for an email
- Define the text, tracking code, and other data elements for an SMS
Update existing action
- In the Specify details section, select the action that you want to update.
- Specify the action attributes that you want to update.
- Update action details
- Modify engagement policies
- Edit, create, or remove treatments for the action
- Click Submit.
Result: The change request is created and is now available for review by an operator with the <your implementation application>:TeamLead access group, as shown in the following figure:
Pega 1:1 Operations Manager Documentation Center