Creating a test persona for Pega 1:1 Operations Manager
To validate the engagement policy changes implemented for a change request, NBA Specialists can define test personas with characteristics relevant to the engagement policy.
Pega 1:1 Operations Manager Documentation Center
As part of working on a change request, NBA Specialists can run a validation on the engagement policy changes that they implement. This validation uses customer personas to check whether the outcome of the changes matches the expectations, that is, that the new or updated action is selected for the correct audience. NBA Specialists with access to Dev Studio can define these personas as required.
- Log in to your Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation application as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the left navigation pane, click App.
- In the Classes section, enter Data-Decision-Request-Customer, and then press Enter.
- Click .
- Click an existing persona transform, for example, CustomerPersona.
- Click Save as to save the data transform into your own implementation layer.
- On the Definition tab, adjust the properties as required.
Previous topic Working on a change request Next topic Verifying and deploying a change request