Use Pega 1:1 Operations Manager to defer change requests from the current revision.
As a Revision Manager, you can defer change requests if business reasons require you to move changes to a future revision. You can also use this option to promote limited changes quickly without losing your work.
- Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as the Revision Manager.
- Go to Revision Management, and then click the name of Current revision.
- In the Change requests within this revision table, click the next to the change request that you want to defer.
- Confirm the deferring by clicking Yes button in the Defer change request window.
- Complete the Reason field, and then click
Result: As a result, the deferring removes the change request from the existing revision and the Team Lead can reassign the change request to a new revision. The removed change request goes to Deferred status, and you can see it on the Team Lead's change request landing page. Note: For more information about re-association of the change request, see Adding change request back to the revision.
U+Bank Gold Accountaction, but the change is not ready for the current release and business wants you to move this change to the future revision. In this case, Revision Manager can use the Defer option to dissociate the changes from the current release.