Once the changes are completed, as a team leader, review the list of changes and submit them to a revision manager, who can deploy them to production.
- To view all your pending change requests, log in as a user with the <your overlay application>:TeamLead access group.
- In the To do section of the 1:1 Operations Manager Home page, click Go by the request which you want to review.
- Optional: If the Action or Treatment rule form, or the engagement policy criteria configured for the action, contain any properties that are enabled for compliance checks, the change request will contain a Compliance check for action task. Perform a compliance audit by reviewing the output of the audited fields, and click Approve or Reject.
- Review the list of rules which were created or edited for the change request.
- Approve or reject the changes, and click Submit.
- To return the request to NBA Specialist, for example, because the request was not implemented correctly, click or Return to test.
- To return the request to the team member who submitted it, for example, because the request details were unclear, click .
Note: Approve and reject options are not available for Change prediction requests, which are automatically resolved and associated with revisions.