Use the Module content tab to add existing topics to the module, or create new topics.
Adding existing topics to a module
To add an existing topic:
- Click Select content.
- In the Select content dialog box, enter the topic name in the Title field, and then click Apply.
- In the upper-left corner of the topic card, select the checkboxes of the topics that you want to add to the module.
- At the bottom of theAdd selected topics. window, click
- Repeat steps 1-4 to add existing topics to the module.
- When your module assembly is complete, click Save to save your work.
Adding new topics to a module
When you create a module, you can add topics based on new or existing content. A new topic is content that has not been created yet but resides in this particular module. This topic acts as a placeholder until you edit the topic.
- On the Module Content tab, click Select content.
- Select the content to add:
- To embed existing topics, in the Add selected topics. window, select the topics that you want to include in your module, and then click
- To add a new topic, in the New topic, enter the topic title, select the topic status, and then click Save topic. window, under the header, click
- After completing your assembly, save your module.