After publication, Pega Academy content authors are responsible for providing ongoing support for the training content. Support includes:
- Updating content to reflect new product version information.
- Ensuring links and challenges are functional.
- Answering content-related questions from students.
Most updates to content comprise minor revisions. However, there may be times when a significant edit is necessary and you need a copy-edit review before pushing the change to production.
Make a major revision without saving the edit to the published version of the content:
- At the top of the content page, click Edit to enter the authoring view.
- In the authoring view, make changes to the content as needed.
- In the Revision log message text box, enter a note that describes the change.
- In the Save as list, select Publisher Review.
- Click Save.
- At the top of the content page, click Content review, and then send that link to Community COE for review.
For information on requesting a content review, see Requesting content review.