The following steps clear the existing generated java files and then pre-assemble and cache the application rules, which improves response time after system startup. You need access to the application server's temp directory to complete this step.
- Stop the application server.
- Clear the cache by emptying the server temporary directory. Do this for each application node.
- Start the application server.
- When the application has started successfully, log in to the application by using the
- User Name: [email protected]
- Password: install or password used while installing Pega Platform
- Search and open the operator record - AgileStudioSysAdmin.
- Navigate to the Security tab and clear the Disable Operator check box.
- In the Security tab, reset password by clicking on Update password.
- Save your changes.
- You may deselect checkbox for “Force password change on next login”. Save your changes.
- Log off and log in again to the application using the following credentials:
User Name: AgileStudioSysAdmin
Password: <Password reset in above stated step 7>
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Application Name field, select your application. The application list can take a few seconds to populate.
- Click Start Assembly. This process can take several minutes. For additional details, see the help topic about temporary files and temporary files directories.