In Pega Agile Studio, a new feature has been introduced that allows user to view and update the past and planned future work for sprint teams in a schedule view. You must use the Pega-provided activity, PegaProjMgmt-Work.UpdateRealDataForScheduler, to add actual efforts for current and past sprints to team schedules.
- Log on as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- Open activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.UpdateRealDataForScheduler.
- Click .
- On the execution modal, leave the default values unchanged, and then click
Run. Verify the following:
- On completion, the Operation completed screen displays.
- The progress of the process can be viewed in the PegaRULES log. Error messages and a final status is displayed in the log.