In Pega Agile Studio, products should be assigned a default backlog. This default backlog will be used as a default when creating bugs at the product level. After an update, you must use the Pega-provided activity, PegaProjMgmt-Work.SetDefaultBacklogOnProducts, to enable the use of a default product backlog.
To enable a default backlog for products, complete the following steps:
- Log on as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- Open activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.SetDefaultBacklogOnProducts.
- Click .
- On the execution modal, leave the default values unchanged, and then click
Run. Verify the following:
In such cases, set the default backlog on these products manually using "Update Product" available on the product's actions menu.
- On completion, the Operation completed screen displays.
- The progress of the process can be viewed in the PegaRULES log. Error messages and final status will also be displayed in the log.
- In case of failures (for example, when the default backlog was not updated on a few products), a message in the format shown below will appear.