In Pega Agile Studio, user stories make use of stages in addition to statuses. After an update, you must use the activity, PegaProjMgmt-Work.ConvertAllWOsToStageBased, to enable stages to present a status that is based on your existing user stories.
To enable stages for stories, complete the following steps:
- Log on as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- Open activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.ConvertAllWOsToStageBased.
- Click .
- On the execution modal, leave the default values unchanged, and then click
Run. Verify the following:
- On completion, the Operation completed screen displays.
- The progress of the process can be viewed in the PegaRULES log. Error messages and final status will also be displayed in the log. The list of items that are not processed will be shown as comma separated values in the logs. You may use that list as input to ConvertSpecificIDsToStageBased to process them separately as described below.
- To convert all work items to stage based pass the ClassToBeConverted parameter
value in the following order and run the activity sequentially.