In Pega Agile Studio, operators can receive email notifications when the status of a followed epic changes. Use the Pega-provided activity, PegaProjMgmt-Work. UpdateStatusWorkOldOnEpics, to enable epic status change notifications after an update to use this feature.
- Log on as an operator with access to the Dev Studio portal.
- Open activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.UpdateStatusWorkOldOnEpics.
- Click .
- On the execution modal, leave the default values unchanged, and then click
Run.Verify the following:
- On completion, the Operation completed screen displays.
- The progress of the process can be viewed in the PegaRULES log. Error messages and a final status are displayed in the log. You can view any open sprint containing open stories; the status of all stories will be Open-InProgress.