Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- Click .
- Click Choose File, browse for the
Rulesets\RAP\AgileStudio_87.zipfile from your distribution media, and follow the wizard instructions. To ensure that you import all components, do not select the Enable advanced mode to provide granular control over the import process check box. The wizard identifies differences between the database schema of your current system and the schema of Pega Agile Studio 8.7.
- Based on the review of the database policies and application permissions that are used
by your Pega Platform
update (Prerequisites), perform
the appropriate step:
- Select the Automatic check box and complete the wizard.
- Select Manual and complete the following steps:
When updating from prior versions of Pega Agile Studio to Pega Agile Studio 7.3 and higher, the Import aged screen will appear. Select all the check boxes on this page and click Next.
- Click View/Download DDL SQL to produce a text file containing Data Definition Language (DDL) statements for the needed changes.
- Save the DDL file and deliver it to a database administrator to make the required changes. Database administrators must review identified differences in the generated DDL file. They must then determine updates to DDL mappings to the implementation database in order to accommodate new functionality. This can require some time.
- After the database administrator has applied the DDL, repeat the Import wizard
steps; the screen (above) does not reappear. Select the 'Enable new operators and
overwrite existing operators on import' check box.If there are errors that you cannot resolve, post your questions to the Pega Product Support Community.
- Optional: For best performance and initial user experience, you can pre-assemble the rules in the application by running the Static Assembler utility. For more information, see Preassembling rules in an application by using the Static Assembler utility.
- Apply the required hotfixes by using Hotfix Manager. For more information about applying hotfixes, see Applying the latest on-premises patch.
Pega Agile Studio Update Guide