Restarting the application server
The following steps clear the existing generated java files and then pre-assemble and cache the application rules, which improves response time after system startup. You need access to the application server's temp directory to complete this step.
Pega Agile Studio Update Guide
- Stop the application server.
- Clear the cache by emptying the server temporary directory. Do this for each application node.
- Start the application server.
- When the application has started successfully, log in to the application by using the
- User Name: [email protected]
- Password: install or password used while installing Pega Platform
- Search and open the operator record - AgileStudioSysAdmin.
- Navigate to the Security tab and clear the Disable Operator check box.
- In the Security tab, reset password by clicking on Update password.
- Save your changes.
- You may deselect checkbox for “Force password change on next login”. Save your changes.
- Log off and log in again to the application using the following credentials:
User Name: AgileStudioSysAdmin
Password: <Password reset in above stated step 7>
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Application Name field, select your application. The application list can take a few seconds to populate.
- Click Start Assembly. This process can take several minutes. For additional details, see the help topic about temporary files and temporary files directories.
Previous topic Importing the application bundle Next topic Verifying the installation of rulesets