Updating Open-InProgress stories
In Pega Agile Studio, open stories in an open sprint must have a status of Open-InProgress. You must use the Pega-provided activity, PegaProjMgmt-Work.UpdateOpenReadyStoriesForInProgressSprint, to update existing stories in any open sprints to the correct status.
Pega Agile Studio Update Guide
To enable sprint story status changes, complete the following steps:
- Log on as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- Open activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.UpdateOpenReadyStoriesForInProgressSprint.
- Click .
- On the execution modal, leave the default values unchanged, and then click
Run.Verify the following:
- On completion, the Operation completed screen displays.
- The progress of the process can be viewed in the PegaRULES log. Error messages and a final status is displayed in the log. You can view any open sprint containing open stories; the status of all stories will be Open-InProgress.
Previous topic Updating the backlog story rank Next topic Initializing team scheduler data