Pega Agile Studio improves the capturing and processing of task efforts. After an update, you must update existing task efforts to the new format.
To update task efforts, complete the following steps:
- Create an operator PreUpdateEffortOp, which has the same access group as the AgileStudioSysAdmin operator.
- Log on as PreUpdateEffortOp.
- Open activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.UpdateActualEffort.
- Click .
- On the execution modal, leave the default values unchanged, and then click
Run.Verify the following:
- On completion, the Operation completed screen displays.
- The number of tasks and bugs processed displays in the log.
- Total Hours Spent in the Effort Tracking section of various case types reflects the hours entered prior to the update.
If you need to rerun activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.UpdateActualEffort, database administrators can use the database administrator tool of choice to run the following database script prior to rerunning in order to avoid creating duplicate effort records: DELETE FROM PPM_RESOURCEEFFORTTRACKING; COMMIT;