Adding a new API-based OpenCTI link
To add a new OpenCTI link perform the following steps.
- In the Explorer panel, click App Explorer.
- Open the select the ChannelServices-Admin-CTILink-OpenCTIDesktop-AWSConnect class.
- To create a new instance of the OpenCTI link, click Create.
- Enter the Short description and the Link Definition Name In the Create OpenCTI link page.
- In the Contact Center Instance field, enter the Amazon Connect contact center instance.
- In the Dial Plan field, enter the dial plan is used to modify a telephone number to ensure that it can be dialed by the ACD/PBX. For example, if your PBX requires that the number 9 be dialed to reach an external line before external calls are placed, the dial plan is used to prefix the digit 9 before external telephone numbers.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Pega Call Administration Next topic Maintenance