Navigate through the wizard screens by clicking Back and Next at the bottom of the screen.
You can close the tab any time during the session to exit the wizard.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Pega Call: Administration & Configuration page, click the Telephony Experience tab.
- Click Start configuration wizard.
- In the Connect CTI stage, select I have already configured a CTI link to use and click Next.
- In the Select CTI Link list, select your Amazon ConnectFive9 embedded UI CTI link and click Next.
- In the Application and Ruleset stage, select the application context to be used for processing CTI events. Select a ruleset and its version, and then click Next.
- If required, edit the access group associations. Click Next.
- In the Telephony Controls stage, Configure how users will control calls and agent state step, select Use the Pega Desktop as the primary means to control calls. Click Next.
- In the Configure if users will transfer cases with calls step, select the Users do not need to transfer cases with calls option and click Next.
- Optional: To place a test incoming call, perform the following actions:
- Ensure that the Monitor a Test Agent for Inbound Call check box is selected and click Next.
- Click the telephony icon and log in to your Five9 call center instance.
- Make the test call to verify connectivity.
- In the configuration wizard, click Back to return to the preceding step.
- Clear the Monitor a Test Agent for Inbound Call check box and click Next.
- Click Next.
- In the Call Data and screenpops stage, select the additional data mapping options that you want to use and then click Next.
- In the CONFIGURE DESKTOP BEHAVIOR WHEN A CALL ARRIVES
step, select the call processing option that you want to use.
Choice Steps Display Screen Pop
- Select the Display Screen Pop option and click Next.
- Select the properties to associate with the screen pop and click Next.
Start Interaction processing
For more information on screen pops and automatic call processing, see Desktop behavior on arriving calls.
- Select the Start Interaction processing option and click Next.
- In the Review and Save stage, verify the configuration and
After running the configuration wizard, you can also modify the settings manually from the Pega Call: Administration & Configuration page. See Editing CTI links, telephony experience, and call treatment manually.