- In the header of Dev Studio, click
- Click Logging, and then click Logging Settings.
- Edit the settings in the CTI Properties rule form:
LogLevel, Appender Class Name,
Appender Property.Pega Platform utilizes the log4j library.
For more information on appender properties, see Rolling the log file.
- Define the type of information to include in the log by selecting the related check boxes: Requests, Events, or Clipboard state.
- Optional: Add the device number for every device to monitor at Pega Call rule
level.The device number corresponds to the Extension entered when a Pega Call Operator logs in.
- Optional: Add the Operator ID for every Operator to monitor at Pega Call rule level. The Operator ID corresponds to the login name of an operator.
- Click Save.
- Restart the system for the settings to take effect.