Running CTI Links in a multi-node environment
You can run CTI Links in an environment with several Pega Platform nodes sharing a single database. By default, in such an environment, each CTI Link is available on each Pega Platform node.You can choose to run each CTI Link on specific Pega Platform nodes.
To configure the available nodes in a CTI Link, perform the following steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Open the CTI Link that you want to run on specific nodes.
Result: The rule form for that CTI Link appears.
- On the Advanced tab, set Link
Availability to Available On the Following Nodes.
Note: To run a CTI Link on all nodes in a Pega Platform cluster, set Link Availability to Available on All Nodes.
- Click Add, to add the nodes on which you want to make the CTI Link available.
- (Optional) To remove a node, click the Delete.
Previous topic Configuring CTI link reconnect and failover Next topic Configuring the Java thread pool