Advanced call control functions
By using advanced call control functions, you can perform the complex call control activities, such as starting a conference call, performing a warm transfer, and performing a blind transfer. The CTI server receives the requests, applies the appropriate settings, and returns the event that instructs the CTI toolbar to handle the call.
- A conference call is a call with more than two parties. This capability uses the conferenceInitiate function and the consultationCall function based on the switch type used by the user, the conferenceComplete function to complete the conference call, and the dropParty function to remove a party from the conference call.
- Warm Transfer
- The Warm transfer uses the transferInitiate function and transferComplete function to initiate a warm transfer call.
- Blind Transfer
- The blind transfer uses the blindTransfer function to transfer to invoke a blind transfer call.
- The conferenceInitiate function
- The consultationCall function
- The conferenceComplete function
- The dropParty function
- The transferInitiate function
- The transferComplete function
- The blindTransfer function
Previous topic The sendDTMF function Next topic The conferenceInitiate function