Configuring the OpenCTI desktop framework
To use the OpenCTI adapter, you must configure it by extending the OpenCTI interface class provided by Pega Call. The OpenCTI adapter is stored as property and value pairs in the implementation class.
- Create a new OpenCTI Implementation class to extend the ChannelServices-Embed-AdapterOpenCTI class provided by Pega Call.
- From App Explorer, open the ChannelServices-Admin-CTILink-OpenCTI class.
- Click Create to create a new instance of this class.
- In the Link Configuration tab, select the newly created class.
- Add the custom properties and values that you need for your implementation application.
Previous topic Creating your application context Next topic Sending Requests to the CTI server